You’ve got one life to live and a massive purpose to bring forward. You don’t want to waste all that being stuck, paralyzed and standing still.
Feeling overwhelmed, frustrated and stressed creeps in when you aren’t moving forward.
There are three things that you need to make your mark:
1. Autonomy – knowing that you are in charge of your destiny.
2. Progress – making consistent growth to achieve and become better each day.
3. Purpose – being connected to something larger than yourself.
When you have autonomy, progress, and purpose – that’s when life gets good.
Less stress. More clarity. Less overwhelm. More peace. Less self-doubt. More self-respect.
But, it can be hard to feel these things when your stuck. Why? Basic physics.
Objects at rest tend to stay at rest.
We’ve got to get over the initial hump of being at rest and get you back into motion. It’s easier to create momentum when you already have some, so be patient with yourself.
You can do this, you don’t have to stay stuck and you can get past feeling paralyzed. If you’re stuck, it can be a lonely place to be. And, sometimes it can feel like defeat to admit that you are stuck.
There’s good news: you don’t have to put on some “I’m fine” image and pretend that everything is okay.
Part of tapping into abundance is being able to ask for help and share the truth about what you’re going through. It’s okay to ask for help, it’s okay to be honest about your situation and it’s okay to be vulnerable.
But, you just want to be mindful of who you share your heart and soul with. Choose wisely.
Here are Seven Steps to Overcome Paralysis and Explode Your Purpose:
1. Admit that you are stuck.
2. Focus on past success that you’ve had, a time when you felt on purpose. Ask yourself, “What did I believe about life in that moment?” and “What was I doing that was working?”
3. Even if it seems strange, ask yourself, “If I believed that about life now, what action would I take to get unstuck?”
4. Take small bits of action each day based on this answer. Better to take consistent small steps than none at all. One of the fastest ways to get unstuck is to model your past success.
5. Identify trusted people who can lift you up and support you. Then ask them for support.
6. Find a mentor who can be a structure of support while you get your momentum going.
7. Find someone to help now. You don’t have to look very far to find someone who you can serve. If you’re feeling helpless, help someone.
Applying these seven steps in your life will get you unstuck, de-paralyzed and back on track.
So, how can you set yourself up to take these steps today? And when will you begin?
The most powerful mindset you will ever cultivate is this: gratitude.
When you are grateful for everything in your life, even the trial and tests – even the hard stuff… you will find more things to be grateful for.
Everything that happens comes bearing a lesson and a spark of Grace.
You’ve got this – the tide is turning, today!
Remember to get out there, take action and make it real!
Your biggest supporter,
P.S. If you are ready to start or exponentially grow your business in just seven days, apply to my Wealthy Healer Retreat this April in Maui. Seven days of immersion that will get your business up, running and on the path for massive growth this year. Space is limited.